How to become a better blogger?


Do you want to be a better blogger?

Or, do you want to improve your blog writings?

Problogger Darren Rowse alongwith b5media were organizing a one day workshop kinda thing at NYC on dated 9th June 2007. Had I lived any near nyc, I had attended that workshop at any cost.

The entry fee seems resonable - $60-70 and that includes cost of lunch.

According to ProBlogger, sessions will be like these-

informative - I'm not interested in any ‘fluffy' sessions - I want ‘how to' and practical stuff

fun - yes bloggers can let their hair down

a chance for lots of networking and collaboration

attendee driven - lots of Q and A

informal - I'm a pretty casual guy and hope that while there'll be a structured schedule that it'll be relaxed

So, if you are going to be near NYC during that period and do write blog, PLEASE attend this workshop. It is worthwhile to learn anything from Problogger.

Read more here

Picture - courtesy Problogger

Tag ,,,

No comments: