Google’s top 10 flop

new google favicon 

Google is #1 web company delivering many superb web apps – most of them free for most users. It doesn’t mean Google had not delivered Flops.

 

PC word had complied list of top 10 Google flop

1 Google X

2 Google Catalogue

3 Google Video Player

4 Google Web Accelerator

5 Google Answer

6 Google Coupons

7 Google Video Search

8 Google Voice Search

9 Google Viewer

10 Google Checkout

 

Read more here

 

I had tried Google Web Accelerator, and it simply didn’t worked for me. In my Google Flop list, I want to add Google Desktop Search. It simply had not worked for me the way I had wanted. It keeps throwing me duplicate history search results, and indexing and storing gigs of data in my HDD partitions. Carry Beagle is better, so as Windows Desktop search.

No comments: