multimedia course on blogging

I don't know whether it works or not and, may be whether I need it in the very first place. Still I see no harm in trying & evaluating it. It is from a site called simlpe.ology... They have put precondition to publish this piece of code in one’s blog to grab a copy of Blogging Guide! Does one really need a blog guide? A blog is a blog is a blog – isn’t it? Anyway, here is the code for that codeware (as freeware...)

I'm evaluating a multi-media course on blogging from the folks at Simpleology.  For a while, they're letting you snag it for free if you post about it on your blog.

It covers:

  • The best blogging techniques.
  • How to get traffic to your blog.
  • How to turn your blog into money.

I'll let you know what I think once I've had a chance to check it out. Meanwhile, go grab yours while it's still free.

No comments: